Billy and I met Summer and Brady and her 1 month old Brice at the park. I captured a couple of pictures, one showing teamwork and the other showing a battle over the steering wheel. We had to work on sharing that one! It was fun though and I admire Summer getting out with her newborn just turned 2 year old to get some fresh air.This blogspot was created so that we can share what our family is up to particually our sons Billy and Benjamin! Especially for those we don't get to see as often as we would like, we hope you feel closer to us by seeing and reading of some of the everyday things going on with us. Thanks for taking the time to look!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Play day with Brady
Billy and I met Summer and Brady and her 1 month old Brice at the park. I captured a couple of pictures, one showing teamwork and the other showing a battle over the steering wheel. We had to work on sharing that one! It was fun though and I admire Summer getting out with her newborn just turned 2 year old to get some fresh air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment