This blogspot was created so that we can share what our family is up to particually our sons Billy and Benjamin! Especially for those we don't get to see as often as we would like, we hope you feel closer to us by seeing and reading of some of the everyday things going on with us. Thanks for taking the time to look!

Friday, October 31, 2008

No baby yet!

An update on me and the baby....No baby yet but it won't be long. I think I am safe to say that we didn't get an Oct baby but I wasn't expecting to go early anyway. I went to the doctor Thursday and was at 3 cm dialated so it could be any time now! I was excited because I wasn't really expecting to have progressed that much this past week. I had been having some contractions off and on so apparently that haven't been all for nothing. So if nothing happens this weekend then I go back to the doctor Monday morning. They will probably not let me go any later than the end of next week so for sure by next weekend we will have another baby! Hopefully I will go on my own and not be induced but its nice to know that the baby will definitely be here within a week! I think we are ready, as ready as you can be anyway! Billy keeps saying that he is having a little sister so we'll see if he has brother's intuition. I had been thinking boy but Billy had got me almost convinced it might be a girl. Lately he has been saying that he is going to be a big brother REAL SOON in a very excited voice and also he says that the new baby will get to play with him. I hope he isn't too dissapointed when he realizes that the new baby won't be able to play for a while. I think he really gets it that there is going to be a new baby in the house soon. He calls his old room the baby's room and has been saying that the baby is in Mommy's tummy and that the baby has to grow some more. (That's what I had told him to explain why the baby wasn't coming for a while. ) Sorry no pics with this blog, I'll just wait till the baby gets here!!

2 comments:

Vanessa Barr said...

Collin,
This blog is too cute. I especially like the shoes entry. I think all of us kids and grandkids tried on my dad's cowboy boots. We have pictures of us and the boots are almost longer than our legs!

You take such good pictures!

Vanessa

apc24_13_21 said...

Won't be long! Wow, that's great you have progressed to 3 cm! Your body is ready. Can't wait to hear the news and see pictures of the little guy/gal.