Billy and I went with Andy on a hay delivery to Murphy, NC. It is about a 2 hour trip so we packed a picnic lunch and stopped at the Hiwassee Dam to eat and enjoy the nice fall day on the way back. It was probably my last hay delivery with Andy in a while so I was glad we got to go.This blogspot was created so that we can share what our family is up to particually our sons Billy and Benjamin! Especially for those we don't get to see as often as we would like, we hope you feel closer to us by seeing and reading of some of the everyday things going on with us. Thanks for taking the time to look!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Hay Delivery to NC
Billy and I went with Andy on a hay delivery to Murphy, NC. It is about a 2 hour trip so we packed a picnic lunch and stopped at the Hiwassee Dam to eat and enjoy the nice fall day on the way back. It was probably my last hay delivery with Andy in a while so I was glad we got to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment