Billy is such a big boy now, sitting by himself getting his hair trimmed. He was so good that I was able to take pictures and even video a little. I think he actually likes it now and likes watching himself in the mirror. Knowing he was going to get a sucker at the end didn't hurt either!This blogspot was created so that we can share what our family is up to particually our sons Billy and Benjamin! Especially for those we don't get to see as often as we would like, we hope you feel closer to us by seeing and reading of some of the everyday things going on with us. Thanks for taking the time to look!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Getting a haircut
Billy is such a big boy now, sitting by himself getting his hair trimmed. He was so good that I was able to take pictures and even video a little. I think he actually likes it now and likes watching himself in the mirror. Knowing he was going to get a sucker at the end didn't hurt either!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment