We had a photographer that we know come down to the farm in April and do some pictures for Billy's 2 year picture and some family portraits. She did an awesome job and I was so pleased with how they turned out. Here are some of my favorites.....
This blogspot was created so that we can share what our family is up to particually our sons Billy and Benjamin! Especially for those we don't get to see as often as we would like, we hope you feel closer to us by seeing and reading of some of the everyday things going on with us. Thanks for taking the time to look!
This blogspot was created so that we can share what our family is up to particually our sons Billy and Benjamin! Especially for those we don't get to see as often as we would like, we hope you feel closer to us by seeing and reading of some of the everyday things going on with us. Thanks for taking the time to look!
2 comments:
Collin--those pictures are fantastic! I got chills looking at them. My two favorites are the one where Billy is in your arms (black and white...you're looking down) and the one of the three of you walking away down the path.
It looks like you all are doing great. Hope we see each other soon.
Ok Collin, these pictures are sooooooo great but time for some new ones! ha ha! I check your site like everyday hoping to see new pics! I love blogs!
Post a Comment