This blogspot was created so that we can share what our family is up to particually our sons Billy and Benjamin! Especially for those we don't get to see as often as we would like, we hope you feel closer to us by seeing and reading of some of the everyday things going on with us. Thanks for taking the time to look!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Billy's Party

His birthday party turned out great. We had a John Deere party and an outdoor cookout at our house. The weather turned out great. It was very nice just sitting around in the shade, enjoying the food and watching Billy play with cousins and friends and of course opening presents! He had a blast opening presents with lots of help from cousin Braden and cousin Meredith. I have to say that he racked up on toys. From riding toys, to Mickey Mouse stuff, to pretend food, cool puzzles, blocks, and drum sets, he is set for a while! Luckily it is a while till Christmas! I did add a couple of pictures of the 2 cakes I made. I was very excited how they turned out considering the night before, I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do. I got lucky because instead of having to make marshmallows look like round bales, Walmart had toasted coconut marshmallows that were the perfect color and texture of round bales - very cool and helpful!!
Those in attendance were all of my family including my mom and dad (Gram and Grandaddy), sister Kelly and husband Chris and their children, Meredith (5), Braden (3), and Mary Kinsley (1), sister Katie and husband Nathaniel and daughter Claire (5 months). All of Andy's family including his Mom otherwise known as Mamaw, sister Janice and husband Todd, brother Evan, his Papaw Hicks, Uncle Oasbin, Cousin Jerry and wife Vanessa. Todd's mom and dad, Pete and Dot Mills and our friends from church, Adam and Summer Mullins and their son Brady (19 months).



























No comments: